My designs focus on combining beautiful visual elements and typography to create effective communication and strong branding. I am an award-winning graphic designer with over a decade of experience in digital and print design. Detail oriented with a comprehensive understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite. Highly motivated, creative, versatile, and skilled in creating and producing high-end B2B and B2C designs. Exceptional interpersonal skills and accomplished at incorporating the desires of the client with a superior design solution. I am seeking a company that demands high-quality designs to further their business goals.
Graphic Designer, Sea-Dog Line
Feb 2017 – Present
- Primary responsibilities include the design of Catalogs & Print Media, Marketing Materials & Signage, Custom Packaging Solutions, Website Graphics, and more.
- Responsible for refining and maintaining company branding.
- Design of custom packaging and merchandising solutions for after-market.
- Shooting and re-touching of product photography.
Creative Lead, BizTech Rx
April 2015 – Feb 2017
- Responsible for the re-branding and design of BizTech Rx, including complete website redesign, new marketing slicks, trifold brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Website design for over a dozen clients, including local Re/Max branch.
- Layout and design for local quarterly magazine, Marysville Tulalip Life.
- Large-format print design for acrylic outdoor business signs.
- Ad design for print media, such as magazines, booklets and others.
Graphic Designer, InfoAdvantage
Jan 2013 – Oct 2013
- Web co-design with creative director of international and multi-language websites using interactive features and best practices to optimize traffic, page views, and enhance the user experience (UX).
- Brand identity for Directions 2013, a mid-sized Microsoft partner conference. Won 2014 Communicator Award of Excellence for environmental graphics.
- Execution and development of art asset files, while readying files for print and/or digital applications with the goal of balancing aesthetic and production considerations.
Graphic & Web Designer, Contractor
August 2007 – Present
- Toghotthele Corporation: Website design and implementation, plus business cards.
- American Health and Safety: Design and implementation of brand identity, including logo, website, business cards, brochure, rack cards, custom apparel and more.
- Pacific Coast Feather Company: Flash animation of 13 one-minute movies combining illustration, vector, and raster images based on provided graphics and brand guidelines.
- Bill Dillmeier: Résumé website design and development, including graphics.
- Kollmar: Postcard mailer design emphasizing call-to-action for a local automotive shop.
- Dive Seattle: Logo design for local high dive gym.
- AngelVision: Flash animation of over 50 two-minute Impact Movies by integrating time line animation techniques with photo manipulation and optimization, layout design, typography, and color management to build interest and meet measurable goals.
- Airbiquity: Flash animation of tutorial movie for demo website.
- InfoAdvantage: Flash animations used for hero graphics and other digital assets.
- Caravel Games: Environments creation for in DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder. CD cover illustrations for other DROD games. Sprite animation for 2D casual game.
2014 Award of Excellence, Communicator Award
Won the highest honor for designing signage and environmental graphics for Direction2013.
2013 Award of Distinction, Communicator Award
Won for designing a set of themed signs for Direction2012.
The Art Institute of Seattle, Graduated 2007
Associate of Applied Arts Degree in Animation and Art Design
University of Alaska Fairbanks, Graduated 2005
Bachelor of Art Degree in English with Art Minor
Large & Small Floor Signs
Magazines & Catalogs
Adobe Creative Suite
Animate (formerly Flash)
HTML/XHTML & CSS